Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday- (6)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




I am not the hugest fan of Angel books (fallen or otherwise), but I truly love the Unearthly series and cannot wait to read this book!

The past few years held more surprises than part-angel Clara Gardner ever could have anticipated. Yet through the dizzying high of first love to the agonizing low of losing someone close to her, the one thing she could no longer deny was that she was never meant to have a normal life.

Since discovering the special role she plays among the other angel-bloods, Clara has been determined to protect Tucker Avery from the evil that follows her . . . even if it means breaking both their hearts. Leaving town seemed like the best option, so she’s headed back to California—and so is Christian Prescott, the irresistible boy from the vision that started her on this journey in the first place.

As Clara makes her way in a world that is frighteningly new, she discovers that the fallen angel who attacked her is watching her every move. And he’s not the only one. . . . With the battle against the Black Wings looming, Clara knows she must finally fulfill her destiny. But it won’t come without sacrifices and betrayal. In the riveting finale of the Unearthly series, Clara must choose her fate once and for all.

What book are you waiting on?

Also, War of the Fae is free today. It is written by Elle Casey (one of the funniest, nicest, and most generous authors I've ever met.) Pick it up, you wont be disappointed.

27 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for Boundless either! I love the Unearthly series so much!!

Thanks for commenting on my WOW and following me, btw. :)

Wordsmith Publicity said...

YES!!!! Can't wait!

Cecelia said...

I'm right there with you on not being the biggest fan of angel books... but I've consistently heard good things about this series. Enjoy this finale!

Thanks for visiting my WoW post!

BIBLIOPHILE said...

HELLO, THANX FOR THIS REVIEW THE BOOK SOUNDS GREAT I HAVEN'T READ ANY ANGEL BOOKS YET BUT I DO HAVE A FEW IN MY SHELF.I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION, HOW MANY BOOKS ARE IN THIS SERIES?
http://denicebibliophile.blogspot.com

Confessions of Novel Junkies said...

I usually cannot get into angel books either but this one sounds like it's worth a shot!

Jessica said...

The cover looks so pretty! :D I'm waiting for J.K Rowling's Casual Vacancy which comes out tomorrow. So excited!

Crazy Red Pen

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh nice! I might read this if netgalley gets it again!

Thanks for visiting my WoW!

Unknown said...

There are two out and one on the way.. they are really good. I borrowed them from my library :D

Unknown said...

I stalk Netgalley daily.. if it is there I will try my hardest to get it :D

Unknown said...

I need to hurry up and read Hallowed so I can get ready for this! Angel books are always a hit or miss for me. Great choice.

Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

-Kait @ YA Vixens

test said...

I have the first book but haven't got chance to read it... yet! the series sounds really good! bumping it on the list ;) awesome pick!

My WoW pick

~Jay
We Fancy Books

Anna said...

I've only read the first book in this series but I really enjoyed it. Great pick :)
My WOW: World of Books

The Readdicts said...

Ah! I wanna read this book too! Great pick!
Thanks for stopping by my WoW. :)

Sarika.

Unknown said...

Great pick! I have yet to start the Unearthly series. I cannot wait to get my hands on these books. I hope you love it when you get it! Thanks for stopping by
My WoW


ps. Congrats on winning an ARC of Requiem! I hope you get is soon so you can get off this anticipation island! Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Great pick!

Shelly G. said...

I am going to have to look this one up, it looks good!

Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

Sarah said...

I am so looking forward to this one, the last book Hallowed had me bawling my eyes out at the end! Team Christian! Thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

I am soooo Team Christian!!!!

Unknown said...

It is honestly a great series, and well written :D

Unknown said...

Thank you!! I was sooo happy to get it!

A Beautiful Madness said...

Really curious to see how this series ends. I really enjoyed the first two books, so I've been really excited about Hallowed. Great pick!
Em @ A Beautiful Madness

My WOW

Daphne said...

I've read the first two books, but even though I liked them I didnt love them. Hopefully I'll chance my mind after reading Boundless! :D

Here's my WoW

Angie said...

I'm not an angel fan either, but this series is sooo good! I absolutely cannot wait for this one! :D

Angie @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

Little Miss Becky said...

SOsoso excited for this one! I adore this series so far!

Carina Olsen said...

Haven't read this series yet; but I do own book one and two :) They do sound awesome ;p Great pick :D
Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

Katya said...

I can't wait for Crimson Crown but I have to wait till the end of October. :-(

mk said...

I haven't read the previous books in the Unearthly series but I've heard great things about them and I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out. Great pick!
Thanks for stopping by my WOW post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...