Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.
Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!


I am so happy about my reading year! I have reached 233 total books and don't regret a single one! I haven't been huge on the blogging scene the past few weeks but I'm getting ready to kick it back into gear! So I started reading Taking Chances and

Eighteen year old Harper has grown up under her career Marine of a father's thumb. Ready to live life her own way and experience things she's only ever heard of from the jarheads in her father's unit; she's on her way to college at San Diego State University.

Thanks to her new roommate, Harper is introduced to a world of parties, gorgeous guys, family and emotions. Some she wasn't expecting yet, and others she never knew she was missing.

She finds herself being torn in two as she quickly falls in love with her boyfriend Brandon, and her roommate's brother Chase. Covered in tattoos, known for fighting in the Underground and ridiculously muscled...they're exactly what she was always warned to stay away from, but just what she needs. Despite their dangerous looks and histories, both adore and would do anything for Harper, including stepping back if it means she's happy.

Her first year away is turning out to be near perfect, but one weekend of giving in to heated passion will change everything.


Up Next:

Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)Flat-Out LoveIndigo Awakening (The Hunted, #1)

Some of the books I read last week:

The Secret of Ella and Micha (The Secret, #1)HopelessThe Edge of NeverThe Coincidence of Callie and Kayden (The Coincidence, #1)

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New Year!

2 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ooh nice! These are new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Magen Corrie said...

I've seen this book around! Hope it's a good read :)

Magen Corrie

~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...