Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.
Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!



I just started reading Music of the Heart by Katie Ashley! I am so excited to have received this ARC from the author, and can't wait to see what happens!

For Abby Renard, the plan was supposed to be simple—join her brothers’ band on the last leg of their summer tour and decide if she’s finally ready for the limelight by becoming its fourth member. Of course, she never imagined stumbling onto the wrong tour bus at Rock Nation would accidentally land her in the bed of Jake Slater, the notorious womanizing lead singer of Runaway Train. When he mistakes her for one of his groupie’s, Abby quickly lets him know she sure as hell isn't in his bed on purpose.

Jake Slater never imagined the angel who fell into his bed would resist his charms by promptly kneeing him in the balls. Of course, the fact she seems like a prissy choir girl makes her anything but his type. So he is more than surprised when after betting Abby she wouldn’t last a week on their tour bus, she is more than willing to prove him wrong. But as Jake’s personal life begins to implode around him, he finds an unlikely ally in Abby. He’s never met a woman he can talk to, joke with, or most importantly make music with.

As the week starts comes to a close, neither Abby nor Jake is ready to let go. Can a sweetheart Country songstress and a bad boy of Rock N Roll actually have a future together?


Read last week:

Falling Into YouSecond ChancesWalking Disaster (Beautiful, #2)

All of these books are completely AMAZING Contemporary romances!!! I seriously-highly recommend them!

14 comments:

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said...

I love the cover of Music of the Heart - it's beautiful! I need to read this as well.

Here's my It's Monday post for this week :)

Happy readings!

AmburHostyn said...

Oooh! I've been wanting to read Music of the Heart since I first heard about it a while back! :D I hope that you love it, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of it. :)

Happy Reading! And thanks for stopping by and commenting on my Monday post earlier! :D
Ambur

Erin O'Riordan said...

Looks like a good one.

I had been planning to start J.R. Ward's Fallen Angels series this week, before the new Black Dagger Brotherhood novel comes out. But then I happened across a used copy of 'The Host' and decided to jump on that bandwagon first.

SJ said...

Sounds good! Can't wait to see what you think. I hope you enjoy.

Kathy Martin said...

Nice looking bunch of books. Have a great reading week!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to read Music of the Heart.
Currently reading Me Before You by JoJo Moyes

Aleksandra said...

I hope you'll enjoy Music of the Heart - sounds so good! Happy reading!

Nise' said...

All new to me authors. Glad you received the ARC. Have a great week of reading.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Haven't heard of that one! Hope you enjoy it!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Erin @ Quixotic Magpie said...

Ooo I love the cover of Music of the Heart. I will have to pick it up! Have a great week. :)

Bibliosaurus Text said...

Looks like you've been reading some books that really suit you. There's nothing like having a good reading streak, huh?

Yvonne said...

Music of the Heart looks great and I agree with the others - nice cover! Have a great week!

Bonnie said...

I'm just starting Walking Disaster this week - I feel like I've been waiting for it forever! Music of the Heart sounds like something I would really enjoy - and that cover... *sigh* hot! ;)

Bonnie @ wordsathome.ca

Heather said...

How do you guys read 3-5 books a week 0_0 I'm lucky if I read one. ;_;

http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...