Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tune Tuesday


A weekly feature hosted by GReads! that showcases music - my other passion in life besides books! Each week I will post a new or old song in hopes to gain more interest. Help me in spreading the love of music! Feel free to get involved with this feature by linking up at the bottom of this post, thanks!

This week's video is Walk, by the Foo Fighters. It makes me laugh every time I see the video. But it also inspires me to keep trying..

I think I lost my way
Getting good at starting over
Every time that I return
I'm learning to walk again
I believe I've waited long enough



Walk by Foo Fighters




Also, (not a music video) but I think I share the same coffee obsession as Dave Ghrol... :-P

Fresh Pot!!!!


2 comments:

Hollie said...

The video for walk makes me laugh so much, they always do such awesome music videos! I love the Foo Fighters so much, they're a great band.

My Tune in Tuesday

Anonymous said...

Nice pick -- I really like the Foo Fighters!

My choice for this week: http://youbookmeallnightlong.wordpress.com/2012/08/21/tune-in-tuesday-hey-glad-girls/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...