Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday




The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I will follow back, just leave your link in the comment box! Have an awesometastic weekend!


Q: What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book?

My guilty pleasure is just buying/obtaining an insane amount of books.. more than I could ever read! I have like 750+ books on my kindle, not to mention my very full book shelf and MP3 player of Audiobooks. That may not sound like a lot, but you have to consider that I started seriously reading a little more than a year ago! If I had to choose a genre or type of book, I love a sexy little erotica book!



5 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Wow! That is a lot! I don't think I have that many that need to be read, but I know I have a lot of books total--read and unread--in my room and on my Kindle and a few titles that are on the shelves in my basement!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Nyx said...

Book hoarders for the win! xD I do seem to do the same LOL.

New follower :)

- Nyx @ Unraveling Words

Angie said...

I buy and own way too many books, too! I also love me a good erotic novel. ;)

Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

Unknown said...

Agreed, that is a lot of books for just starting to seriously reading a year ago, but no one can judge, because I think we would all own that many books if we could.
old follower
my F&F
http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/friday-56-26-feature-friday-25.html

Unknown said...

Gah, I know how you feel. My library sells discarded books for around 25-50 cents each so I just buy 10 at a time! My bookshelf looks ready to explode.

New GFC follower
Roxy @ Story Envy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...