Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Catching up..

I've had my nose so stuck into books lately that I've been slacking in the review department. Here are my short reviews for Sweet Evil, Etheral, and Her Sweetest Downfall.


Ethereal (Celestra, #1)Ethereal by Addison Moore

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book for several reasons, the first being the writing style of Addison Moore. She is descriptive without going overboard. The main character is headstrong, but likable. The love triangle is enough to confuse anyones heart strings. It was easy to wrap myself up in this book and not put it down until I finished. Which when I did finish a few hours later I had to let out a *squee* because it was that good! I cannot wait to read the next one.




Her Sweetest Downfall (Forever Girl Journals, Ophelia)Her Sweetest Downfall by Rebecca Hamilton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars
I thought Rebecca Hamilton did a fantastic job with this novella! It was such a sweet love story, and I was so sad that it ended so soon! I could have read about Ophelia and Ethan until I was blue in the face. I don't really remember Ophelia's part in the Forever Girl, but this novella was good enough to stand alone. With her vivid scenery, and hot romance scenes, Rebecca Hamilton is becoming one of my favorite authors. I can't wait on the second installment of The Forever Girl!!





Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1)Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

UGH.. my heart is breaking!! The roller-coaster relationship between Anna Witt and Kaidan Rowe tore me up. Drawn towards each other, yet fate keeps them separated. Wendy Higgins did such an amazing job drawing you into the story, better yet the relationship between Anna and Kaidan. I felt every emotion that Anna felt, the longing, the desperation, the love. This book was definitely deserving of the hype!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...