Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

The Seeker Saga Review


Forbidden (The Seeker Saga, #2)Forbidden by Sarah Swan

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I like the Seeker Saga so far. The second book, Forbidden is fast paced and full of excitement. However, I am missing the love part of the story, I would like to see more of a love story between Tracy and Rob. I did like the direction the story went, but would like to have a few more questions answered. The author explains the science behind the crystals, but not much of what they can do. And what about the triangle? That kinda got dropped from the equation. I also would have liked to see a little more resolve at the end. But all in all, I would recommend this saga, its a short read and full of action!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...