Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


A football fantasy. A giant diamond. The modern-day Romeo and Juliet are taking their relationship to the next level. . . .

Jude and Lucy are happily engaged, but that doesn't mean life's a bed of roses.

Once again, the hottest couple around is torn apart, this time by football training and a summer job. Now it's Jude with the trust issues.

Will Lucy's life-changing news bring them back together or end their relationship for good? Can love triumph forever?


I love the romance between Lucy and Jude. I can't wait to read Crush, judging by the title this could be the most angst filled of the series! What book are you waiting for?



9 comments:

Silverlight said...

I've never heard of this book or series, but I will be looking it up, now! Thanks for sharing!

My Wow

Missy Frye said...

I hope you enjoy this one.

If you get a chance, visit my WoW.

Anna said...

I've only read the first book in the series but I loved it and I can't wait to read the rest of this series. I love the cover :)
My WOW

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my WoW! I never heard of the series, but sounds like a cute contemporary romance =)

Christina said...

This series actually looks really appealing to me for some reason, but I'm not sure if I would actually like them, based on some reviews I've seen. :/

Either way, you obviously love them, so I hope this one's just as good for you!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh interesting! I haven't heard of this series either, not really into contemps. But still, I hope it's everything you're hoping for!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

starryeyedjen said...

I haven't started this series, but I keep seeing it all over the place. Hope you love it when you get it! Thanks for sharing & for stopping by my WoW. Happy Wednesday!

Magen Corrie said...

GREAT PICK EVER!!!!! I am sooo looking forward to this one!!! SO excited about it!!! *flails about*

My WoW

Magen Corrie
~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

Unknown said...

Great pick! Never heard of this before :) thanks for sharing! Will be adding it to my TBR pile! Thanks for stopping by my WoW!
New follower :)

Rachel @ Books to Consider

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...