Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I will follow back, just leave your link in the comment box! Have an awesometastic weekend! Make sure to check out my giveaway page for lots of awesome giveaways!


Q: WHAT NEW YEARS BLOGGING OR WRITING RESOLUTION HAVE YOU PLACED ON YOURSElf?

I don't do resolutions..

But as far as blogging/reading/writing I would like to do more of each this year, but it's is all merely for fun, so I don't want to place a lot of pressure on myself about it. (That's when it becomes not fun!) I would like more followers and to post more reviews. I will be bringing in another reviewer and we will be tagteaming the reviews, but other than that I don't have anymore plans.

What about you? Am I the only slacker in the resolutions department? 



7 comments:

Trish said...

i agree with you! once you put pressure on yourself to do something it totally takes the fun out of it!

Trish - My FF

Nina said...

No resolutions means no pressure! No stress! ;)

Happy Friday.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! I can agree with you there! Blogging for me is suppose to be fun! Although I do need to work more on my writing!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

Good answer!

old follower
http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-31.html

Anonymous said...

Goodluck with ur resolutions!!

New GFC and network blog follower :)
Follow me back below

"BookShelves Of Dreams"

Valen Steel said...

haha. I completely agree.

New Follower via FF--

~V

JoLee @ Wickedly Delicious Book Blog said...

Good resolution. Mine is easy too. I never follow through.

My FF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...