Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I will follow back, just leave your link in the comment box! Have an awesometastic weekend! Make sure to check out my giveaway page for lots of awesome giveaways!


Q:  WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE VILLAIN FROM A BOOK?

I am also a sucker for most antagonist. Most seem to have very effed up lives, don't know better, or can't do better. Very seldom are they just evil for no reason. I love Warner, from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I liked him in Shatter Me, but fell in love with him in Destroy Me. I just want to give him a big hug! I can't wait until 2/10 for Unravel Me!!! And Tahereh shares how to eat a Pomegranate and a huge spoiler at the end of the video! I was shocked.. then happy. But I kind of wonder if she is telling the truth with this spoiler?!?








7 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! Haven't read that one!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Anonymous said...

I'm just getting into Shatter Me right now, and Warner is so mean! I'm looking forward to getting more depth from him. My Follow Friday

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said...

Man, you gals really love Warner, and I need to start reading Shatter Me!

Here's my my FF post for this week. I'm an old follower.

Have a fantastic Friday :)

Unknown said...

I love Warner in Shatter Me, he is one of the best charcters in the whole series. I really hope that Spoiler is true, all my dreams would come true.
old follower
my F&F
http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/01/friday-56-18-follow-friday-17.html

Anonymous said...

Hopping on through :) I really need to check out that series!

New Follower via GFC would appreciate the follow back

~Marie
Co-Owner/Founder and Blogger of Lunar Haven

Here is our FF Post -> Lunar Haven FF Post

Bookworm Brandee said...

Warner's getting lots of love this week! Gonna have to read this series. :)

Old follower - Happy Reading!

Lindy Gomez said...

Hi I'm a new follower via GFC. I look forward to reading your blogs, and hope that you will enjoy my blog as well.

The URL: http://www.abookishescape.com

Thanks, Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...