Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Just Breathe World Tour





He made a deal with the devil to save the woman he loves…

After tragedy rocks the foundation of their relationship, Australian Sentinel Gavin Cassidy and whale biologist Zoe Morgan call it quits. Gavin can’t forgive himself for shattering her trust, and being with the sexy rock star is killing Zoe. Literally.

But love—and duty—are powerful motivators, and alliances are forged in the most unlikely places. With the key to salvation locked inside the mind of an unconscious child, Gavin must find another way to snuff out the Fyre Elementals before millions of humans die, or make good on his deal with the devil and lose the one he loves. Again.




*This book contains graphic language, sex, and violence. Not suitable for readers under the age of 18.

**The author will donate all profits from the sale of the JUST BREATHE trilogy to programs that educate people about whales and the challenges they face.



Read My Previous Mini Reviews on Inhale (Just Breathe #1) and Exhale (Just Breathe #2)


My Playlist for Just Breathe Series.. 
Just push play and enjoy the rest of this post!



My Review

Just Breath was an amazing final to the series. A series that was a complete joy to read. I loved the ongoing adventure and the smexy scenes! The series in a whole is everything you could want, it is swoonworhty, angsty, aggravating  sexy, passionate, and funny. Gavin Cassidy happens to be in my Top Five Book Boyfriends list. I love the setting and the fact that the proceeds go to whales.

Cover/writing style
I love the cover.. it brings Zoe and Gavin together. I love Kendall's writing style, and have. Her erotic scenes are HOT. She never overdoes anything, she's funny and snarky.

Main character
I love Zoe and can relate to her. I work with rescued animals and can relate to her strength when it comes to saving them. I also think she's grown in this series, not necessarily up.. but more like expanded her heart and way of thinking. She accepts the responsibility of communicating to the whales. She even knows when she has to let Gavin go for the better good of the planet. Zoe is very determined and I like that too.

Swoonworthy scale: 8
As I said above, Kendall does a fabulous job of making you love Gavin. There are situations in which Zoe has to question whether she should be with him and those totally pull at your heart strings. Gavin TOTALLY loves her and would give up ANYTHING to be with her. And WOOHOO are there some hawt scenes too!! The following gif is a perfect tease for one scene:



This was my process of emotions while reading Just Breathe:








Now that it's over I feel like this:



This series is totally worth it. A must read if you love elementals with a lot of spice and a bit of heat!!


Letting Go VLog



Just Breathe Series




  Giveaway!!

One CRN T-shirt
One Signed Inhale Postcard
One Signed Exhale Postcard
One Inhale USB
One Exhale paperback
One Just Breathe paperback 
One Mug
Scarlet's Chai
Zoe's fave brew
Sinnder's Ginger Snaps
Gavin and Yileen's Tim Tams

4 comments:

KendallGrey said...

Thank you for being a part of the JUST BREATHE tour and for your awesome review!

Unknown said...

Great post! I loved the VLOG and all the clips! =)

Unknown said...

Duh...I would add. Um...Jack Weaver! LOL

Book Soulmates said...

Love the gifs you picked! I'm not quite done with JUST BREATHE yet but I have a feeling that one with Zooey D is going to be spot on, lol.

♥Isalys / Book Soulmates

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...