Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I will follow back, just leave your link in the comment box! Have an awesometastic weekend! Make sure to check out my giveaway page for lots of awesome giveaways!



Q: IF YOU COULD CHOOSE ONE SUPERNATURAL BEING/CREATURE TO REALLY EXISTS WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY? 

Out of all the supernatural beings, I like Faefolk the most. Their powers are diverse, and they don't tend to be very evil.. i.e. feeding off of humans. Though if all Elves looked like Legolas then that would be my answer!!




14 comments:

TP said...

The Fae I've read about are all tricksters and don't care for humans - so I'd be pretty scared if existed.

Tanya Patrice
Girlxoxo.com

Trish said...

lol. first answer i've read all day that I think i could actually handle. LOL
Trish - My FF

Kristina said...

If it's the LOTR elves I would agree. Thanks for stopping by, following

Unknown said...

I didn't think of elves. if they all looked like Legolas then I would want them to exsit too,
old follower
my F&F
http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/01/firday-56-17-follow-friday-16.html

Anonymous said...

Nuff said. Have you watched The Hobbit yet? Thranduil is even more shmexy.

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! That's kind of my answer today. Although I did say nothing really. But in truth it would be any kind of paranorm as long as they were able to control themselves and not go all evil and kill people! :)

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Alyssa said...

YMMMMM, LEGOLAS!!!! Great pick!!!

Old follower :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Alisa Selene said...

LOL As long as they were the good elves not the bad ones! Great choice!

Unknown said...

Love that picture of Legolas!! Fabulous choice :) Thanks for swinging by!!

Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

Unknown said...

As long as they looked like that, I vote for the too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Louise said...

I agree with you! If all elves looked like Leoglas, I'd want them to exist! Thanks for stopping by my post :)

Louise - Nerdette Reviews

Nickie said...

Can I get an Amen? I'd be up for some Orlando Bloom look-a-like elves, too. And since they're immortal, they'd still look good even when I'm old and ugly, hehe.

Henry said...

Oh, Legolas. You almost make me like blonde boys...

Tamara Ford said...

I like your answer...I prefer none, but after reading your answer, having Faefolk around could be fun! LOL. Sorry it took me so long to stop over, it's been a crazy busy week. :-)

Tamara @ Shelf Addiction
Shelfaddiction.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...