Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

She Lies Twisted Review

She Lies TwistedShe Lies Twisted by C.M. Stunich

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, it was tragic yet inspiring. The paranormal aspect was unique, and the romance was adorable. This is the second book of Ms. Stunich's that I've read and I have to say I am a becoming a big fan of hers. This book was balanced; there was some downtime in between the action (I've read some books in which the action is non-stop, and it can be overwhelming). The main character is easy to relate to, and you can empathize with her emotions. I like the layout of the book as well, its quite elegant. It's a quick read and definitely worth it in my opinion.

It seems like death follows Neil everywhere. She had lost every member of her family but her Grandmother, who happens to be lost in a world of her own. The only person Neil can rely upon is her best friend Boyd.

That is until tragedy struck again and Neil was alone. She tried to pick up the pieces of her broken life and move forward, but fate saw fit to step in. One minute she was falling, the next she literally woke up dead.

She meets a strange boy with similar stitches, who seems to be the key to unlocking some of the mysteries of her new undead life.

Buy it here on Amazon:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...