Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tune Tuesday



A weekly feature hosted by GReads! that showcases music - my other passion in life besides books! Each week I will post a new or old song in hopes to gain more interest. Help me in spreading the love of music! Feel free to get involved with this feature by linking up at the bottom of this post, thanks!

What were you listening to when you were a teenager? We all come from different decades, with different tunes. For this month, please pick some of your favorite songs that bring you back to those glorious teenage years!

The year: 1998

I was a Freshman in High School.. this was my R & B stage, though I did like other songs. Lots of love songs and Boys! Here's what I was listening to back then. And wow, I don't even listen to this genre anymore.. but it's fun to flash back.

Too Close, Next




My Way, Usher




Ghetto Super Star, ODB, Pras, Mya




Sex and Candy, Macy's Playground




Pony, Genuwine


9 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

I loved Pony by Genuwine!!!

Bianca said...

:) I used to listen to Usher a lot. I haven't really listened to any of his most recent stuff though. I think I will check spotify and see what I can find now.

alexanddrea said...

My Way was my jam back in the day. Which I find insanely funny because I wasn't even a teen back then XD

Unknown said...

Its soo funny, because I am stuck in the 90's grunge/rock era now.. but back then it was R & B!!!

Hollie said...

Ghetto Superstar! I loved that song hahaha.

Liza said...

Oh my goodness, there's not one song I didn't love back when I was a teen. I was very ridiculous though, when I tried to rap the Ghetto Superstar song. I should have just let that go.

Unknown said...

That's too funny!! I was fresh out of my BSB/NSYNC stage and knew better than to try. LMBO

MzAlisaKay said...

Wow, FLASH BACKS! Lol. The 90's were so much FUN. Kids these days are missing out.... *shakes my head in disappointment*

Just to let you know, you've been nominated for ANOTHER award, lol. You've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award here :0)

Preet said...

I may or may not have just sat on your blog for the last 15 minutes and watched every song you posted. I loved every one of those too. Especially the song with Mya, they should just bring her back. Following.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...