Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Beautiful Disaster Review

Beautiful DisasterBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I love this book! Jamie McGuire delivers a seemingly everyday love story with such elegance. She draws you into the characters; and when Abby's heart broke, mine did too! I have read this book twice this year, it is one of my favorite love stories to date! (Not to mention, I wish I had a Travis Maddox to love me!)


I definitely relate to this story on every level. It seems like everything in my life is a beautiful disaster. The story follows Abby, who is a freshman in college. She meets Travis Maddox, who is a womanizer and tatted up fighter. Their relationship started out as friends, but quickly turned into love. Their honeymoon phase didn't last long, because Abby's past found her. Travis and Abby go through a lot in their relationship, but their love overcame all obstacles.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

Nerfy said...

I absolutely adore this book! I can't wait for the next one to come out. Definitely agree with the 5 out of 5 starts. I can't wait to re-read before Walking Disaster. Her Providence series is amazing, too!

RobynLeanne @ Fairytales and Folklore

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...