Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I will follow back, just leave your link in the comment box! Have an awesome Friday!

Q: What book(s) are you reading right now? What do you think of it?




I just started reading this book.. and it is okay so far. It has way too much back-story right now. I am kinda bored with it. But I'm going to give it more time.

What are you reading right now?



10 comments:

Tanya Patrice said...

The book picture isn't there - so not sure what book you're reading, but I hope you enjoy it :-)

Unknown said...

I fixed it! Thanks for letting me know!

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

I hope that it picks up for you soon. I have a hard time with that as well. Sometimes I would rather get into it and then get the background.

Happy Follow Friday!
Lisa
Lisa's World of Books, Follow Friday

Special Needs Mom said...

I haven't read that book. I'm a new GFC follower.

My F&F - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-and-follow-5.html

Mrs. Jones said...

I havent read this one either.
hope you end up liking it


Old follower-
My FF
-Theresa

Unknown said...

Oh man, I have this on my tbr list...hopefully the story picks up. I'll have to keep an eye out for your review on this one. Old Follower! Happy Friday :D

Unknown said...

I'd like to give you the One Lovely Blogger Award! You can get all the info here http://nettesbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/09/i-got-some-blog-love-today-d.html
Have fun! =D

Elle said...

It sounds like an interesting read. I hope it gets a little better. :)
My FF!!

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm sorry to hear that you're not enjoying your current read. If you would like to view mine, head on over to Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

Heather said...

New follower here!

Sorry to hear you're bored! Never a good way to start a book!!

http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...