Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's Monday, What are You Reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.
Welcome to It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!




Hello All! I hope your weekend went well. I have been so busy reading this weekend! I finished Gone Girl.. and it was amazing. I also read an ARC of Splintered by AG Howard from Netgalley and absolutely freaking loved it! The cover speaks very well for the book. I hope all of you get to read it! I will post the review closer to the release date.



I started on the Iron Fey Series and have finished 3/4 novels and plan on reading all of the novellas right afterwards. I don't really plan on writing a review for each individual book since I am reading them back to back. Lets just say my nerves are frayed! I love both Puck and Ash (though its hard to turn down dark and brooding!) I love the series thus far, and commend Kagawa on her writing and imagination on this series. So this week, will be The Iron Legends and The Lost Prince.

What are you reading this week?

Finally, to wrap things up.. my favourite bookish pins of the week from Pintrest.






15 comments:

Unknown said...

Just the cover of Splintered drew me in. It looks awesome. Are you going to review it soon? I really hope so.

Unknown said...

It won't be released until January, so I'll post the review closer to that time!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice! I was undecided on Splintered, so I couldn't bother with it. I have way too much else to read. Love The Iron Fey Chronicles!! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy all your reads!

Here's my Monday Wrapup

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Kathy Martin said...

I have been hearing so many good things about Splintered that I am tempted...until I look at my massive October stack. It will have to wait. I bet the Iron Fey series is amazing read back to back. I read each as they were published. My Monday report is here at Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

Sam @ The Little Munchkin Reader said...

I'm yet to read the Iron Fey series :)

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

I love the cover on Splintered! Oh boy here I got to the danergous Netgalley :)

Lisa
Lisa's World of Books, Weekly Recap

Exina said...

Splintered's cover is really beautiful. The Iron Fey series is on my TBR list for ages, and I've already bought the first one. Hope you'll enjoy your books.
Have a nice week, and happy reading!
And thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

Unknown said...

The Iron Fey series is amazing! I just finished The Lost Prince and it's just as amazing!

Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

Aleksandra said...

Someone got hooked on The Iron Fey :D I read only The Iron King, and although I liked Julie's idea about the iron fey, I agree it was really imaginative, I didn't get hooked, but I'm planning to continue the series, 'cause so many people love it :)

And I need to read Gone Girl & Splintered, too :) I didn't even know it was available on NetGalley, so thanks for the heads-up, I hope I'll get approved :)

So, I'm glad you had a great reading week, and I wish this one will be just as great :) Happy reading!

Jessica said...

Hahaha, I love the "hey girl" pic! :D

The cover of Splintered reminds me of Origins because of the plants...

Crazy Red Pen

Kate @ Kates Book Life said...

I only read Iron King but didn't love it so I never bothered with the rest of the series but I am thinking of starting them up again as I heard they do get better.

Teddyree said...

Love the pinterest pics lol. I'm tossing up whether to request Splintered on NetGalley, I love the cover and since you're raving maybe I should. I only read The Iron King out of the Iron Fey series and I wasn't a fan but I do have The Lost Prince to review.
Have a great week and happy reading :)

Jen | Book Den said...

I'm glad to hear Splintered is awesome. :D

TP said...

I didn't really love the first book in The Iron Fey series, so I stopped there, but I'm reading her latest one (I think), The Immortal Rules now and loving it.

Tanya Patrice
Girlxoxo.com

Katya said...

I've heard such mixed reviews of The Iron Fey series... I'm not sure if I want to read it.

I hope you enjoy The False Prince. I've decided I love books with unreliable narrators.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...