Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Top Ten Tuesday-(2)
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish :D Every week a different topic comes up and bloggers list their top ten books in that category.
Ever have that wish that you could just meet the person that wrote that book, or works on that blog? Okay, since I've started blogging I have met many authors that I'd love to meet! Most importantly I would love to meet anyone from the blogging community because I love to discuss books, and who better to chat with than fellow book lovers?!?! Here's my TOP 10 List of Authors I'd love to meet and why. Most of these are Indie Authors and if you haven't heard of them please click the links and get to know them!
1. A.M. Hudson Author of the Dark Secrets Series, (which happens to be my very favourite series). She is down to earth, and very generous. She has graciously given me ARC's of both book 3 and 4. I just love this series sooo much!
2. Elle Casey Author of the War of the Fae and other series. She is a freaking riot! Seriously her writing is the funniest I've ever read, but she's also really nice too! Once, she had a giveaway on her website and I won like 10 e-books :D
3. Tara Brown Author of the Devil's Roses and another new series. I love her! She is so nice and encouraging with regards to my own writing. The Devil's Roses is in my top ten series too!
4. Kendall Grey Author of the Just Breathe series, a NA paranormal series. She is seriously a nut.. just read her twitter posts and you'll soon learn.
5. George R.R. Martin Author of A Song of Ice and Fire better known as Game of Thrones.. I seriously can't wait for Winds of Winter.. I am dying to know what happens to Jon Snow, Tyrion, and Jamie. I have a few theories and would grill him for answers :-P
6. Tahereh Mafi Author of Shatter Me. I am a super FANGIRL for this series and Mafi's writing. I could literally study for years and not be able to write on her level. I am amazed.. blown-away by her writing.
7. Jennifer L. Armentrout Has to be one of my favourite authors. I haven't read anything she's written and not absolutely loved. I have even posted a confession of my love for JLA lol. I think she's brilliant. (and if Pepe is there, even better)
8. Jamie McGuire Author of Beautiful Disaster, I loved this book. I would like to ask her what her inspiration for Travis Maddox was.. he's my book husband.
9. C.C. Hunter Author of the Shadow Falls Series, another of my top ten favourite series. She has been very nice, and selected me to be a part of her Street Team. I have received several free books from her, and an awesome T-Shirt.
10. Suzanne Collins Author of the Hunger Games series. I would just like to thank her for igniting my now insatiable reading habit! If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be writing this post right now!
What's your top ten this week?