Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Witch Review

Witch (Devil's Roses #4)Witch by Tara Brown

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What can I say.. I have always been a big fan of Tara's writing and the 4th installment of The Devil's Roses didn't disappoint.. it was EPIC! I laughed, and cried.. but they were definitely tears of joy. (Don't wanna spoil it and tell you, but I was so happy at one part in this book I was jumping up and down while reading.)

I laugh at myself, though when writing a review for this series, because there's always so much that's going on.. there's never a dull moment. So I am going to make this review as short and sweet as possible.

Ophelia's POV: Ophelia is a new character to this series. She is a witch, though didn't really know it until one day she explodes the glass out of her classroom windows. If she thought that was strange, imagine Lucas (sexy werewolf) and Sam (Half siren/half fallen angel) arrive at her doorstep to take her away to safety... to the Roses. Then if things couldn't get any worse, she is told about a prophecy that she will have to kill her father and brother in order to restore the earth's safety.

Sam's POV: He finally has his mate Hannah, they were bound to each other early on in life. But when Hannah was sent to find out more about her heritage, being a half-siren as well. Sam finds her in a precarious position and they have it out. Sam decided to undo the bond he had with Hannah, leaving him emotionless.. empty.

All of the Roses have to work together to fix Sam and try to save the world!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...