Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I will follow back, just leave your link in the comment box! Have an awesome weekend!


Q: What is the BIGGEST word you've seen used in a book lately – that made you stop and look it up? Might as well leave the definition & book too.


A few months ago, I decided to read Pride and Prejudice. I had to know about this Mr. Darcy fellow. Soon after I started, however I felt like a dummy. There were quite a few words I had to look up.. licentiousness, sanguine, and lamentations. But I now know what they mean and can use them in a sentence, lol. I think its great to look up a word rather than skip it...

So what's your biggest word look-up lately?


4 comments:

Christina said...

Great words! Thanks for sharing.

Old follower.

Christina @ Ensconced in YA
My FF

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Nice words!! The first one is the only one giving me pause! Don't think I've come across that one!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

BLHmistress said...

Thanks for preparing me, I haven't read Pride and Prejudice yet.

My FF

Jenny said...

Heehee Jane Austen loves big words, my word came from her too.

New follower! Hopping by. And this is my ff:

http://bookwormmia.blogspot.com/2012/09/feature-follow-5.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...