Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Down to You Review

Down to YouDown to You by M. Leighton

HOT! I mean REALLY hot!  Down to You is nothing short of inferno. The story line is definitely wonderful and has the right amount of heat for an adult contemporary read. The emotional roller coaster gave me a good combo of angst and lust. It was also very funny, especially a certain scene where Tic-tacs was mentioned.. and I won't say much further than you can't go wrong with fresh breath. Bwahaha.

Cash... Sweet Baby Jesus, is he hot!! Everything you'd expect out of bad boy.. Cocky and Confident, Sarcastic, Humorous, and beautifully sculpted. As quoted by Olivia, He's seven shades of hell and could probably make me forget my convictions when he kissed me.

I also loved Olivia's character.. she's stubborn yet shy, but not too much of each. She says what she has to, and takes care of her business. I can relate to her. I love the relationship she has with her father too.

Summary:
The night Olivia meets Cash, it's anything but romantic, in fact its plain embarrassing. She thought she could forget the whole thing, but the next day she wakes up to the same beautifully irritating man in her kitchen. But she was mistaken.. it was Cash's twin brother Nash.

Olivia is overly attracted to both of them.. the problem is that Nash was dating her cousin, and Cash was sure to break her heart. Things become quickly complicated, and further so, the guys have a shady past that they don't want to talk about. She has to choose, but the choice will end with pain.

This is definitely an adult book, and I would highly recommend reading this book.. like now!!! Seriously.. now. :D

This Book Was Amazing!!


1 comment:

kara said...

Well, I was on the fence on whether or not I should read this book, but based on your review, I'm going to give it a shot! Thanks for reviewing this so I know that I should read it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...