Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I will follow back, just leave your link in the comment box! Have an awesometastic weekend!


Q: When you step out of your USUAL genre what do you like to read? Best books in that genre?


I really don't feel like I have a USUAL genre.. I just read whatever sounds good to me. So, if I had to choose which genre I read the fewest books in.. it would be Fantasy. I've read A Song of Ice and Fire series, and plan on reading The Lord of the Rings sometime soon. I really will read anything fiction..

What about you? What's your Unusual genre? Leave a link in the comment box so I can visit your blog!



10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm definitely the same way. I loved A Song of Ice and Fire series as well. Thanks for stopping by!

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

As far as fantasy goes, I may or may not have mentioned this before, but Maria V. Snyder writes incredible fantasies! She has 2 completed trilogies that were just awesome! The Study and Glass trilogies. And she's in the middle of another one now, I think it's called the Healer trilogy! Just read an ARC of the second one which releases in December and it was awesome!

Her fantasies are great because the worlds are not overly complex like some other high fantasies. I sometimes categorize this into my paranormal reads since there is magic involved! And ooooh, her latest trilogy, The Healer, has zombies!!!


Thanks for visiting my blog!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Kazhy @ My Library in the Making said...

Oh, I also want to read LotR and The Hobbit soon, in time for the movie!

And thanks for following! I followed back :)

- Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

Nina said...

I love fantasy books, but I haven't read a lot of that genre eiher. :)

Thanx for visiting my blog! :) Have a great weekend.

Angie said...

I don't have a usual genre either, but I too don't read too much Fantasy. I've read a few and loved them, so I should read more!

Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

Unknown said...

I also want to read the Lord of the Rings series soon.
Following you back, :)

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. I've read the first two LOTR books. I should try the third one.
My Hop

Unknown said...

LOTR is great, but the Hobbit is very slow going just to warn you. Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

Game of thrones fan!?? I love that series!!!

Old follower
My post - F&F

Maeva said...

I have the first one of A Song of Fire and Ice series for my Kindle for months now, but I haven't read it yet. I guess it's because I know it's a long series and it's gonna be a rabbit hole if I like it lol I read The Lord of the Rings more than 10 years ago and loved it. It was a little bit hard to get into the story at first, but once I got used to it I loved it.

I guess adult fiction would be where I got the most out of my usual genre...

Maeva
Murphy's Library

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...