Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I'm #1 and such..

So as some of you may know, I won an ARC of Requiem by Lauren Oliver. This series has had my emotions on a rollercoaster ride. I was informed that there were over 300 entries for this contest and that I had been a winner 1 out of 20. Which is like top 95%... but to my delight, I learned today that I was #1. The story that I wrote was very personal and heartfelt. One that was a very painful learning experience, and I am extremely honoured to have won.

Here's my story.

I would like to thank Lauren Oliver for everything.. her books (even the endings), selecting my story and sharing it. It means a lot.

2 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

AWESOME job!!! being in the top 10% would be awesome, but to be NUMBER 1, means you are SOOO awesome!!
Great job!

Unknown said...

Wow that is fantastic news! I'm sorry that you had to go through that experience :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...