Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday


The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I will follow back, just leave your link in the comment box! Have an awesometastic weekend!


Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness…

Okay.. I know this is going to sound silly, but I really don't watch nor read scary stuff. I can't even read really suspenseful books. I am a big BABY :'( I did manage to make it through Anna Dressed in Blood.. and do agree with Rachel from Parajunkee. But I also think Daughter of Smoke and Bone would make a great Halloween type movie. It has so many different mythical creatures, scary and whatnot. So that's my choice.




5 comments:

biochemguy said...

Great choices! I haven't read them but have heard awesome thing so I'm sure they'd make great movies! ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). If you would like to check out my FF you can do so here. :)

TP said...

I loved Daughter of Smoke & Bone 0 it's definitely intriguing - though I wasn't really scared by it.

Tanya Patrice
Girlxoxo.com

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

I can't handle scary movies much myself. I like suspenseful stuff, but none of this blood and guts thing. And I can't stand the "video camera" movies like Paranormal Activity. Gives me a headache which is why I can't watch Ghost Hunters and other similar shows.

Loooove Anna though! That book was awesome and I would so see it if it were a movie!

Here's my Follow Friday

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

Nikki said...

Can't wait to get to this one. It's been on my shelf for too long!
Love the blog design!

New follower!
Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

Leigh Ann said...

I don't mind scary, I just don't like blood and gore AT ALL! My fiancee watches movies like that all the time and I just tell him to watch it alone. :) You have a new follower! I'm having a giveaway over at my blog right now and I would love for you to stop by and enter if you would like. :)

MaMa's Book Corner Giveaway

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...