Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


I love the Just Breathe series and can't wait for the final installment to come out. Gavin Cassidy has to be in the top three in my book of swoonyness, and I love that she donates the prophets to whale research, and that it's super steamy elementals.

After a terrible accident rocks the foundation of their relationship, Gavin Cassidy, leader of the Sentinels who protect humans in Australia, and whale biologist Zoe Morgan call it quits on their short-lived affair. He can’t come to terms with the trust he inadvertently shattered, and being with him is killing her. Literally.

But love is a powerful motivator, and neither biology nor misguided oaths sworn to mortal enemies is strong enough to keep them apart, despite the fact that their new paths are on a collision course that can only end badly. When Gavin’s illicit alliance with his most hated foe threatens to betray millions of innocents to ruthless Fyre Elementals, Zoe vows to sacrifice everything - including the whales she loves - to stop him from making the biggest mistake of his life.

* This book contains graphic language, sex, and some violence. Not suitable for readers under the age of 18.

** The author will donate all profits from the sale of the JUST BREATHE trilogy to programs that educate people about whales and the challenges they face.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Never heard of this series before, but it sounds really good! I'm going to check out the first book!


My WoW

ellepaulette said...

I think I have another book I need to add to my TBR list!!! Thanks for spotlighting it and bring it to my attention!! Please check out my WoW!

Unknown said...

Great pick! I have never heard of this series, but now I think I will give it a go!Thanks for sharing! My WoW

Michelles Paranormal Vault Of Books said...

this looks really good.

WOW

Missy Frye said...

How great is it that the author is donating proceeds! Great pick!

If you get a chance, visit my WoW.

mk said...

Sounds good but I haven't read the previous books. I hope you like this one when it comes out. Great pick and thanks for sharing!
Come check out my WOW post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...