Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Mini Review Monday-Catching up!!!

Lately, I've been enjoying the reading aspect of blogging, but have neglected the reviews. I don't see the need to write a full review on every book I read, but feel obligated to say something about these books (as they were ARCs). So here's my catch up session full of Mini Reviews! Warning.. most of these are Erotica books.



The Theory of Attraction: The Theory of Attraction\A Shot in the Dark\Forbidden FantasiesThe Theory of Attraction: The Theory of Attraction\A Shot in the Dark\Forbidden Fantasies by Delphine Dryden

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Mini Review:

The Theory of Attraction was my favourite of the three stories. I really loved Ivan, he has to be one of my favourite Doms ever! The BDSM seemed more realistic than that of other books I've read (as it's not just about kinky fu*kery, its about giving and taking trust and pleasure). I loved how nerdy the two were and the romance was very steamy. *Caution* I am not skittish while reading but if you are not completely open to every aspect of BDSM and complete submission this is probably not your book.

The other two stories were okay, but I truly would've liked NEED more Ivan and Cami!


Undercover ProfessorUndercover Professor by December Gephart

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Mini Review

This was a short, cute read. It was full of steamy romance and the right amount of angst. I liked Andy/Nate.. the geeky gamer/undercover professor. Lucy has a set of dating rules.. and Andy brakes every single one. But they can't deny the strong attraction they feel towards one another.

Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #3)Double Time by Olivia Cunning

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Mini Review

This is a provocative and fun read! I also liked the fact that Reagan was a kick-ass guitarist, that could outplay most men. And Trey was super hot!! I really liked it.. I only wish I would've known this was part of a series so I could have read them first. Though this book is a good stand alone. I would recommend this book if you are comfortable with a three way relationship.



Calling The ShotsCalling The Shots by Christine d'Abo

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I really liked this story.. I thought the insta-love was my only setback. I wish there were more between the characters. The love scenes were HOT! I liked the characters and their interactions. I would recommend this book if you want a quick, steamy erotic romance novel.




Bonds of Trust (Wicked Play, #1)Bonds of Trust by Lynda Aicher

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This has to be one of my favourite BDSM reads lately! There were some awesome steamy scenes, that evolved gradually.. not just throwing you right in the thick of things. Besides the insta-love the story is relatively believable, and I even understood her reasoning for joining the club. I could see myself in Cali's shoes, which made the story a lot better in my opinion. I highly recommend this book if you want an steamy/angsty/BDSM read!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...