Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Top Ten Tuesday
A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's Top Ten Tuesday lets you choose your favorite authors in a specific genre, be it sci-fi, romance, nonfiction....anything that strikes your fancy! This should be VERY easy! I have divided my ten picks between my two favorite genres: historical fiction and fantasy. I realize that these two practically opposite genres, but I love reading about worlds I will never know. Also, they have some of the prettiest covers!
Top 10 Favorite Authors In New Adult/Contemporary Romance Genre
This is easily becoming my favourite genre! I could go on and on but here are some of my top 10 Favourite NA Contemporary Romance Authors:
1. Liz Reinhardt- CoAuthor of Lengths and Fall Guy. She is a master at duel POV's.. in which I LOVE hearing from both prospectives!
2. Tamara Webber- Author of Easy.. which is easily one of my top three NA books ever!
3. M. Leighton- Author of The Wild Ones and Down to You (adult fiction), she creates some of the dreamiest guys ever!
4. Abbi Glines- Author of the Existence Trilogy, The Vencent Boys Series, and many other books. I seriously think she churns them out like butter! But her writing is wonderful!
5. Steph Campbell- CoAuthor of Lengths and My Heart for Yours which is on my to reads list and I can't wait to read to it!!
6. Samantha Young- Author of On Dublin Street.. loved this book!! It was well rounded, super steamy and angsty with a happy ending!
7. Colleen Hoover- Author of Slammed and Point of Retreat.. a story that easily reduced me to a blubbering idiot! It was so real and heartwrenching!!!
8. Tina Reber- Author of Love Unscripted.. who wouldn't be in love with Ryan! He is soo sweet! And the story is very heartbreaking at times!
9. Kendall Grey- Author of the Just Breathe series.. featuring my #2 book boyfriend Gavin. I love this series because it's a great mix of steamy contemporary romance and paranormal elements.
10. Jamie McGuire- Author of Beautiful Disaster my number one romance of all time and easily my #1 book boyfriend of all time Travis Maddox!!!!