Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesday-(2)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!




A highly anticipate novella for me.. just came out today!!! I loved Shatter Me x Infinity.. and I cannot WAIT to read Destroy Me, so here's a teaser from it...

Torture is not torture when there's any hope of relief.

My palms are sweating. My pulse is racing. "You'll be all right," he lies. "I promise."

Three.

Boom.



So, what do you think of the teaser? Do you think we'll love Warner or hate him after this? What's your teaser for today?







14 comments:

Unknown said...

What is going on?? I'd like to find out. Check out my TT @ This Is How It's Supposed To Be

@MelissaJoLynn_ said...

Ahhhhhh can't wait to read this. Great teaser!

Cathy De Los Santos said...

I'm going to have to go find this now and I didn't even know this came out. Great teaser, thanks for stopping by today!

Trish said...

oh great tease! and i like the cover too!
thanks for sharing!

Trish - My Tease

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOoh nice! Haven't read Shatter Me but hearing a lot about this one too!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Diana said...

Oh my! That's Warner's POV, isn't it? It's a real suspense teaser. Thanks for sharing. Now I want to find out more! :)

Our TT.

Diana @ BookVenturers

Felicia said...

I've never heard of this book before. Sounds interesting.

Thanks for stopping by
@ Livin' Life Through Books

Unknown said...

Great teaser! I have a love/hate relationship with Warner!

Doodle said...

I still need to read Shatter Me. Great teaser!

Brittani said...

Awesome teaser! My teasers are from Destroy Me also!

My Teasers

-Brittani

Bec @ Readers in Wonderland said...

I really, really, REALLY want to get my hands on this. Shatter Me was amazing and I want more!

Thanks for stopping by my TT

Unknown said...

Like the cover and the teaser! Very powerful!

My TT this week is from He Came For Mine, Book Two in The Protector Series
CarolynBrown-Books

The More the Merrier said...

Great teaser! I need to get my hands on this novella. How did I not know it is told from Warner's POV?
Thanks for dropping by my teaser!

Wordsmith Publicity said...

I still need to read Shatter Me. *hides in shame*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...