Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I just recently read Storm and Spark, (I liked Storm better), but I am really excited about this series and can't wait for this to come out! If you haven't read any of these books, you should do so soon! The are awesome!!!

Goodreads Blurb

With power comes enemies. Lots of them.

Hunter Garrity just wants to be left alone. He’s learned the hard way that his unusual abilities come at a price. And he can’t seem to afford any allies.

He’s up to his neck in hostiles. His grandfather, spoiling for a fight. The Merrick brothers, who think he ratted them out. Calla, the scheming psycho who wants to use him as bait.

Then there’s Kate Sullivan, the new girl at school. She’s not hostile. She’s bold. Funny. Hot. But she’s got an agenda, too.

With supposedly secret powers rippling to the surface everywhere around him, Hunter knows something ugly is about to go down. But finding out what means he’ll have to find someone he can trust…

What book are you waiting for?



7 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOoh nice! Seeing this series around a lot lately! Hope you enjoy it!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Adina said...

Oh great pick. I'm really enjoying The Elemental Series.

WinterHaven said...

Awesome pick! I still need to pick up this series but I am hoping to soon. Thanks for sharing!

Our WoW for the week =)

biochemguy said...

Great pick! I've heard so many great things about this series, thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

Missy Frye said...

Gotta love the loners and Hunter sounds interesting. Great choice!

If you get a chance, visit my WoW.

Angie said...

I still need to read Storm!

Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

Unknown said...

I loved Storm and am on Spark next. So you like Storm better than Spark. I loved Gabriel in Spark and look forward to his story. I loved Hunter in Storm and can not wait for his story.

Happy Wednesday
My WOW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...